The text below is our user site agreement. These are the terms and conditions
required for access to our site. Please read completely before deciding to
agree or disagree with these terms.
IPigeon.com User Agreement |
The auction and related services provided by Freds’ Incorporated through Ipigeon.com and RacingPigeonAuction.com, (hereafter called Ipigeon.com) through this web site are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
1. Membership Eligibility. Buying and Selling on IPigeon.com is open only to individuals and entities that can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, our services are not available to minors. If you do not qualify, please do not use IPigeon.com's services. You also agree to the Rules as published on the site. These Rules are subject to change periodically. User is responsible to review the rules periodically. Your continued use of this site and the services following any posted revision or change will constitute acceptance of such changes.
2. Fees and Services. Registering, bidding, and buying on IPigeon.com are free to buyers. For posting and selling, there are listing/posting fees, commission fees, and/or collection fees. All fees are the responsibility of the "seller". Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in U.S. Dollars and are payable in advance. Typically, a buyer’s invoice will be sent via email after the closing of the auction and will be charged to the buyer’s credit card immediately.
3. IPigeon.com's Responsibility. IPigeon.com acts as the venue for sellers to list items (or, as appropriate, solicit offers to buy) and buyers to bid on items. Therefore it has no control over the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items. By registering with IPigeon.com, and in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release IPigeon.com from any claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. Ipigeon.com will assist the buyer (and seller) to the best of its ability in order to conclude the transaction.
4. Bidding and Buying. By registering and trading with IPigeon.com, you agree to conclude any successful transactions through IPigeon.com and not to enter into any alternative seller/buyer negotiation or agreement outside of IPigeon.com's trading platform. If you are the highest bidder at the end of an auction, you are obligated to complete the transaction, except in exceptional circumstances such as when the seller materially changes the item's description after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or the item is not as represented. If you receive at least one bid at or above your stated minimum price, you are obligated to complete the transaction with the highest bidder upon the auction's completion, unless there is an exceptional circumstance.
5. Fraud. By registering with IPigeon.com, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and your bidding on, listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items. Without limiting any other remedies, IPigeon.com may suspend or terminate your account if you are found (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) to have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with this site.
6.No Waiver. IPigeon.com’s failure to enforce the strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of IPigeon.com right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provisions of this Agreement.